• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Big news

Status
Not open for further replies.

andel

I'm pregnant... oh wait - no - my partner is, I'm not.

Due April 8th.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Congratulations to you and your partner. I say 'Damon' for a boy or 'Damonica' for a girl ;)

T

Tom

I always call you Daymonika though. How evil for stealing the name.

Ascot

Established Member
Congratulations you've lost your sleep for a good few years and your hair will drop in the next 9 months

D306

Established Member
Congrats Andel. Maybe when he/she is about, post a piccy of him/her on here. Also let Andel choose what name he wants, and if he chooses someone on here, your very lucky

mbonwick

Established Member
Name choice:
Boy: Michael
Girl: Michelle
Quite a universal name, mine. There's also a whole list of names I like, but I won't bore you with them.

T

Tom

You mean Ting Tong?

_40999678_dudley2_300bbc.jpg

Awwwwww.

andel

I'm hoping for a baby! Yes, I've announced this most places I frequent - its a bloody miracle I'm having anything the amount of time I've spent with my laptop on my knee and in front of transmitter aerials!

We have some names in mind... all will be revealled. Thanks all for your congrats...

Status
Not open for further replies.