• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bigin march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
On 3 march I'll come to London again :lol: Reason is the open day at Acton depot on 4 march.

But I would like to know if there is anything else special in or around london between march 3 and march 6 like special trains, a Slammer/scrapper perhaps. Anything unusual.

Thanks,

Maarten Otto

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
yer 4th and 5th of march! i will be there playing witha 5 inch guage metrovick and a 7 1/4" tube train!

Julian G

Established Member
Holland on Rail said:
On 3 march I'll come to London again :lol: Reason is the open day at Acton depot on 4 march.

But I would like to know if there is anything else special in or around london between march 3 and march 6 like special trains, a Slammer/scrapper perhaps. Anything unusual.

Thanks,

Maarten Otto
If you are flying to LHR (Heathrow) remember that you can take Heathrow Express into Paddington using a Z1-6 travelcard

Status
Not open for further replies.