• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Birmingham to Market H'boro via Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuggie61

Hi all I'd like to break my journey at Leicester (which it does!) so I can have a look around Leic city centre. Do I need to book a second journey from Leicester to MH? Ta.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GadgetMan

As long as you hold a ticket type that allows break of journey then it will be fine. No need to purchase separate tickets, a through ticket would be fine.

SS4

Established Member
The Off-Peak Return (Code 2V) allows break of journey in both directions so it's fine.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm guessing you are asking if there is a restriction barring break of journey on a Birmingham Stns to Market Harborough Off Peak Return (SVR) ticket?

This ticket has restriction code 2V. There is no break of journey restriction, so you may break your journey en route at Leicester.

(Anytime tickets are advertised as always permitting a break of journey, and the return portions of Off Peak Returns, always permit break of journey according to The Manual)

The only restriction on the saver as i am sure your aware is not befor 09:30 in the morning

EDIT: i should mention this being a mon-fri restriction

Last edited:

shuggie61

Ta Gadget Man, SS4, yorkie and 222007. Thanks for clearing that up - now all I need is a guide to independent record shops in Leicester and I'll have a very pleasant Saturday afternoon. Shuggie

Status
Not open for further replies.