• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

bit of FGW bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Established Member
Well, the weekends nearly over and I've had 25hours available for leisure purposes (awake and not at work). In the last two days, I've made five train journeys of FGW services and suffered 90 minutes of delay in total. That's 6% of my leisure time lost.

To compound matters, standing was necessary on three of the journeys and two (both lasting >30mins each) were made on Pacers. I also never saw a trolley on any of the services and my tickets were either never checked or improperly checked.

Thank you so much FGW for the smashing weekends train travel; certainly transforming travel here in the West Country.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Mike Rowland SWRG said:
1300 PLY-PAD started NTA 1340.
1440 PGN-PAD caped.
1500 PLY-PAD caped.
1532 EXD-PAD will terminate WSB, but what's the point?

That is disgusting. 4 London trains down the drain?!

Has there been an incident i don't know about?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Derailment on the Berks & Hants at Pewsey.

devon_metro

Established Member
Ah that explains it. Surely a bit of diversion could have been implemented. At least the passengers GET to London instead of being stranded in Paignton/Plymouth/Westbury. The 17.30 PNZ-PADD (Via BTM) I can see being full and standing from Plymouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.