• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Blackpool Heritage Tram Timetable 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbulb

Hello all,

We will be travelling to Blackpool next week, and I've been looking online for the full timetable for the Heritage Trams. The website has a calendar with a link for the full timetable, but the link goes to a page which says details coming soon. I particularly want to do the trips to Cabin, which last year operated from Pleasure Beach at 1440 and 1640, returning from Cabin at 1458 and 1658.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A0wen

On Moderation
I can't get on with the Balloon's in those vile colours with odd modern rear light units stuck on them.

The doors I can get, because disability access is a factor which it wasn't when they were build, but they could easily be painted in Green / Cream - which they were for many years and suits them - and more sympathetic light fittings used.

bluegoblin7

Established Member
The light fittings predate the doors. No modifications were made to the exterior when the doors were installed.

Green and cream is incredibly dated and would also dilute/confuse the heritage operation (notwithstanding the fact that this already happens by running the widened balloons on ‘heritage’ services) - the widened balloons were intended to supplement the core Flexity service and, as such, are painted in that livery to aid brand recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.