• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bletchley to Bedford service pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train Maniac

Hi guys
So i know the Vivarail 230's have proved to be rather problematic since their introduction.
RTT says there are only a few return trips a day at random intervals with RRB's on an hourly basis. Does anyone know when this will be sorted?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Hi guys
So i know the Vivarail 230's have proved to be rather problematic since their introduction.
RTT says there are only a few return trips a day at random intervals with RRB's on an hourly basis. Does anyone know when this will be sorted?

It's COVID related, not 230 related, due I believe to staffing availability. I don't know when it will be fixed, I'm afraid, though it is worth noting that the "random" timetable isn't actually random but tallies with peak demand (to the extent that the line has peak demand) e.g. school runs. On a Saturday it's just two-hourly on roughly the old timetable but with buses in the opposite hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.