Blonde wins the Appretice, While

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,511
the Class 89 come second again :lol:

Sir Alan Micheal Sugar (AMS 1) (Amstrad guy thingy) chose Michelle Dewberry from Hull

***********************
Class 89 is nicknamed Badger
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

metrocammel

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2005
Messages
954
Location
Ashton, Lancashire
Hull or not, that Michelle woman is fit... Much better than the arrogant, ugly Badger woman. I'm not that keen on Mr. Sugar though either to be honest, though I do admire his business skills.

PS... Random Hull question.... Does Hull still have non-BT telephone boxes, as at one time it had it's own telecom company for some random reason I do believe!?
 

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,464
Location
Leighton Buzzard
metrocammel said:
PS... Random Hull question.... Does Hull still have non-BT telephone boxes, as at one time it had it's own telecom company for some random reason I do believe!?
I'll allow our resident hully gully to explain, but yes

Jordy
 

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
5,366
Location
Cardiff
Yes Hull does still have non BT telephone boxes. All communications services here are provided by Kingston Communications. Its good that Hull is unique in this respect, however, its annoying that KC should have a monopoly on the phone market here. However, any anti-Hull campaigns, and you will be slaughtered. Pick on somewhere else like Trowbridge :p

Hull hell? Go to Grimsby instead, its a more accurate representation. ;)
 
T

Tom

Guest
Where is Hull? Everyone is so politically correct these days... it's Kingston-upon-Hull and everyone knows that...
 
T

Tom

Guest
laverack222 said:
Yes Hull does still have non BT telephone boxes. All communications services here are provided by Kingston Communications. Its good that Hull is unique in this respect, however, its annoying that KC should have a monopoly on the phone market here. However, any anti-Hull campaigns, and you will be slaughtered. Pick on somewhere else like Trowbridge :p

Hull hell? Go to Grimsby instead, its a more accurate representation. ;)
Call in the EU! Call in the Competition Commission! Call in the karoo.co.uk's ... kangaroos!
 

Tom B

Established Member
Joined
27 Jul 2005
Messages
4,552
I couldn't care less what colour someone's hair is... it makes absolutely no difference to them.
 

metrocammel

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2005
Messages
954
Location
Ashton, Lancashire
Cockfosters said:
I couldn't care less what colour someone's hair is... it makes absolutely no difference to them.
It is true though, that blondes are 9 out of 10 times dumber than brunettes or other colours! I know several blondes, who are.... rather dumb... whereas I also know a few brunettes, who are generally more studious, and actually want to pass their GCSE's... though sadly not as good looking as their blonde peers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top