• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bloody Councils

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

I got told today that the bungalow allocated to me has me let to someone else! This somebody has apparently been on the list longer than I have. If that is the case why did they keep telling me for that last 7 weeks that I had 1st take as no-one else wanted it? I am going down there tomoroow and health or no health I am going ballistic. I think it's another case of the ear'ole not knowing what the arsehole is doing. The place that had been reserved was ideal for me. High up. right next to a bus stop. Near to the supermarket and lovely if I have use a wheelchair. If you hear of murder in the north east tomorrow I'll be the killer.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick W

Established Member
Very sorry to hear that. I wish you best of luck.

They shouldn't get away with ****ing you around. IF they say no one wants it, they must now stick by it.

eezypeazy

Chill a little, Bob!

There's probably an even better bungalow for you nearby - opposite the Fish & Chip shop, for instance (if you're allowed a weekly treat!).

(The bungalows being offered to Bob are just round the corner from me. And we have the benefit of one of the best Fish & Chip shops in the North East at Stargate.)

eezypeazy

H

HR2

eezypeazy said:
Chill a little, Bob!

There's probably an even better bungalow for you nearby - opposite the Fish & Chip shop, for instance (if you're allowed a weekly treat!).

(The bungalows being offered to Bob are just round the corner from me. And we have the benefit of one of the best Fish & Chip shops in the North East at Stargate.)

eezypeazy

Yeah thats where I wanna be. Near the chippy. The little shop at the Lonnen ain't far off either. Close to bus as well. What annoyed was that Ryton office said that it was mine on medical priority but someone at Civic Centre overode them and it's now occupied. Hope I can still get cable TV up near the chippy.

eezypeazy

HR2 said:
Yeah thats where I wanna be. Near the chippy. The little shop at the Lonnen ain't far off either. Close to bus as well. What annoyed was that Ryton office said that it was mine on medical priority but someone at Civic Centre overode them and it's now occupied. Hope I can still get cable TV up near the chippy.

Yup, we live just behind it, and I'm broadbanding away to my heart's content....

eezypeazy

Status
Not open for further replies.