• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bloody MATALAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprog

Established Member
GRRRRR!! <( <(

Ok, so i get to work today at 1255 and im greeted at the Reception where i sign in with one of my managers, Laura, looking all suprised.

Shes says to me:
"What you doing here today!?"

and i said:
"Here for my 1 to 5 *laughing*"

She grabs the Rota off the counter and says...."sorry Tom, you aint on here today and we have enough staff to cover so we dont need you".

So after abit of huffing and puffing i turn around, walk out and catch the train back home.

So here i am! Bloody stupid fools mucked up the Rota AGAIN, even after i was flippin told i was working everyday this week.

W**kers.....:mad: :roll:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Table 52

Poor sproggy. :(
If I were you, I wouldn't goin tommorow when they do want you there to make up for it!

Sprog

Established Member
and STILL heard nothing from fGW

and to top it all off...

my mum decided my Y/P railcard needed a 'wash' this morning :shock: :roll:

So i gotta fork out a tenner for a new Photcard and RC now......... :rolleyes:

Table 52

You're a sensible chap Sprog. I'm sure you kept the reciept section of the application form and can therefore get a replacement for £10 instead of a new one for £20.

Status
Not open for further replies.