• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Booking engine with two via stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucey

I'm trying to get the booking engines to give me an advance ticket for a specific service (which I think exists), however it involves two via points. Do any online booking services let you include two via. stations?

(For reference, I'm looking to do Cambridge to Edinburgh, via. King's Cross and Glasgow Central on a 1st Class Advance - this is possible later in the day, but it is trying to send me via Tottenham Hale when I look for this particular time of day putting only via GLC).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
The other way to do this is using a Webtis booking engine. Specify one of the via points in the usual way, then click 'timetables only'. When you have your times, you then have the option to specify 'trains which stop at...', as your second point.

Brucey

The other way to do this is using a Webtis booking engine. Specify one of the via points in the usual way, then click 'timetables only'. When you have your times, you then have the option to specify 'trains which stop at...', as your second point.

That also worked and gave the same fare. Probably a better option for me as I have Tesco vouchers to burn at RSH.

Status
Not open for further replies.