• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Books and magazines for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tynedocker

Due to recently retiring and with a down sizing house move looming, I am having to reluctantly sell my personal collection over around 300 railway books and 3000 magazines. Not wanting to step on anyone's toes, I have cleared this with the moderators to whom I thank for giving the ok to mention it in this forum.

Obviously I am not going to list them all here, but if anyone is interested I am more than happy to e-mail them lists.

Books include a good selection of the British Railways Past and Present series, a few Rail Centres, a cross selection of original OPC Publications, and a good assortment of various books relating to histories of various areas and companies etc .... amongst many others.

Magazines include Trains Illustrated / Modern Railways (some in easybinders) / Railway Magazine / Rail Express / Railways Illustrated / Steam World / Today's Railway Europe / Trains (USA).

Status
Not open for further replies.