• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bournemouth to Victoria (a Dorset Coast route)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

bournemouthtovic.jpg

I introduce you to my third route, I require 2 more beta testers for the route and then it will be ready for release onto UKTS and onto Virtual Rail (as well as my own personal site, as the logo above is my own work!)

You require:

Connex Class 375 Electrostar EMU (UKTS File ID: 8754) (If you have London Brighton Express, it will use the cabview from the 375 Electrostar in that, if not, you will require the Electrostar cabview (UKTS File ID: 3246))
SWT Class 450 EMU (UKTS File ID: 12416) (This file requires the Electrostar cabview, UKTS File ID: 3246)
LU D78 EMU (UKTS File ID: 11882) (Requires the CO/CP stock, including v2.3 upgrade, see UKTS)
VT Class 220 by Making Tracks (UKTS File ID: 12414)

Anyone wanting the beta, MSN or PM me for it!

Ta. :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Pah, I think I'll get rid of the D and replace it with a Disastro!

T

Tom

They are quite good, but I'd rather the Wessex Electric's taking hold!!

Jim

Established Member
So would I but you can't have everything. SWT will have to do a Farewell Tour when they go

T

Tom

This activity failed, and I'll make another of this version soon!

Harold

tom, why do you have to use London Underground stock for your activities in the dorset coast route and release them, the dorset coast route uses MAINLINE stock, not london undergorund stock! next thing you'll be thinking off is to use blackpool trams rediculously on the dorset coast route!

HBA135

Status
Not open for further replies.