• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BR APT and high-speed main line rail routes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Established Member
Hail All! <D
Well, I should come clean that I installed BVE2 on Loki (My Win32 box) earlier this morning and I have to say that it's certainly a lot of fun...Even more so when you copy the configuration for that default Japanese train into a new rolling stock entry and adjust the values to change the accelleration a "little" bit! :lol:
(Well...It's now a little bit like a Thumper, but with a 0-90mph time of about 0.25 seconds! :evil2:)

Anyhow...I'm going to ask a question that's not surprising at all for me, and ask if anyone either has, or knows where I can download the following if these files exist:
(And if BVE actually uses carriages in a trainset and not just the drivers view! :))
  • BR Class 370 APT trainset with normal rakes,
  • BR Class 91 and rake of Mk. IV carriages,
  • WCML: London > Glasgow via Coventry, Stoke and Manchester,
  • WCML: Penzance > Glasgow via Reading, Birmingham, Stoke, Manchester,
  • SWML: London Waterloo > Weymouth,
  • SWML: London Waterloo > Plymouth & Exeter,
  • ECML: London Kings X > Edinburgh Waverley and Aberdeen,
Apologies if this list seems a bit on the large side (Especially for BVE2!), but I've tried searching on Google for this and that and have found nothing. I have this sneaky fear though that I'll have to build the APT myself using nothing more than my trusty ASCII and bitmap editors! :eek:
(Aye, I know there is a train builder out there, but I like hard-coding my creations...That, and the 'builder doesn't work on my PC anyway! :tongue3:)

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

None are available AFAIK.

WCML (London - Manchester/Liverpool)
ECML (London - York)
SWML (London - Weymouth via many routes)

are all available for MSTS.

Jordy

Established Member
ERROR 403 :Access Denied

To prevent leaching the file or folder you have attempted to access is locked or not available for viewing via an external hotlink.

If you were trying to view the file from a link given by another website : please navigate the www.trainsimcentral.co.uk pages to gain access to the file.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.