• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BR fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

P156KWJ

Established Member
Hi, just in case you want them and don't have them, or you didn't know they existed, I've put 2 British Rail fonts on to my website for download. Go to www.nottinghambve.co.nr and go to the bottom of the downloads page. Install em to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts. I don't think they work on Mac I'm afraid.
enjoy :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ascot

Established Member
There is another one called BRFACE which is the timetable symbols and is free to distribute. Not sure on the link to it.

metrocammel

The 'Paddington' font is pretty much identical to New Johnstone, I dowloaded it for free a while back, not sure where- just bang 'Paddington Font' into Google, and you should find it.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's a shame that various punctuation marks are not included in the BR fonts - this makes them unusable as normal fonts :( otherwise, it's very good.

I'd like the NetworkSouthEast and INTERCITY fonts if anyone knows if you can get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.