• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BR Footbridge & Leyland Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I have been working on a couple of new objects over the past few weeks. They are my first objects for BVE, so don't expect excellence! :D Though, I know some people who make routes can't make objects, and really appreciate open source object downloads as they don't have to get permission from other object authors.
So, the two objects I have made are a British Rail footbridge and an 'East Kent' Leyland double-decker bus, both in .csv format.

Here are some screenies:

To download them, visit my site and click 'Misc'. If 'Misc' doesn't appear, press F5 on your keyboard to reset the page. :D

Comments appreciated! :D
Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andrewmay

Very good for a first try. I had a go at creating objects and it is very difficult so although those objects don't look very hard to make, alot of effort has been spent making them. Well done and keep it up.

Cheers,
Andrew

Coxster

Established Member
Purely for the hell of it...

busonplatform9gg.jpg

Tom B

Established Member
Look rather cool, though I'd say you could do with a seperate off (or is it near) side texture for the bus.

Coxster

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
Look rather cool, though I'd say you could do with a seperate off (or is it near) side texture for the bus.
Nah, this bus has been modified for running in any country. The driver, pedals and steering wheel simply slide accross depending on the country it's in :lol: ;)

The Snap

Established Member
Thanks for your comments guys, I'm going to try and make more things soon, and having a model railway makes it a lot easier to get realistic pictures or trains/models etc. :D
And BTW, Damon, your route is looking good! Any new screenies? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.