• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

br key holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

haloweenhamste

Hi wondering if anyone can help
I have been looking for a holster that holds a carriage & a drivers key
I have been told by some silverlink techs that they got them from br many years ago
Does anyone know where I can get one from?
the only ones I can find are t key holder with 2 keyrings
cheers
HH

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

t_star2001uk

I think that they used to b manufactured by Oxford Leathercraft. I just had a look on their website but it shows nothing. Might be worth giving them a call though....

haloweenhamste

Cheers all for the replies I will look into them
This is the type I'm looking for which seams to be rarer
$(KGrHqJ,!loE6BiwrEfQBOiK1(Ph-Q~~_35.JPG

haloweenhamste

The reason for being picky is because I don't know how well the one from footplate will hold my key as it is more of an L than a T shape
Cheers
HH

Attachments

• DSC_0637.jpg
    DSC_0637.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 83

Matt Taylor

Established Member
That type of holster is still in production, I have a couple (but need both unfortunately) and a number of SWT depots still stock them-but obviously only to SWT staff.

Oxford Leathercraft are definately worth ringinging. Got mine from there a coupla years ago, but had to ring them as was unable to find them on their site.

Also, be wary what you type in to search engines trying to find their number. A whole new world was opened up to me.

E&W Lucas

Established Member
Hi wondering if anyone can help
I have been looking for a holster that holds a carriage & a drivers key
I have been told by some silverlink techs that they got them from br many years ago
Does anyone know where I can get one from?
the only ones I can find are t key holder with 2 keyrings
cheers
HH

http://www.oxfordleathercraft.com/

Their details are stamped on the back of mine; not every TOC issues them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.