• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Breakfast in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

102 fan

Hi

I'm going to be arriving in London in August on my way to the Great Dorset Steam fair. I'm arriving into Euston, going to Waterloo for Kew bridge for the steam museum. Is there anywhere near either places for a good breakfast

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

table38

Established Member
The O'Neills on Euston Road does a Full Irish:

Irish Breakfast £7.49
With Irish pork & leek sausages, two rashers of bacon, fried egg,
flat mushroom, white and black pudding, beans, potato bread
and a grilled tomato

Small Breakfast £4.99
With an Irish pork & leek sausage, a rasher of bacon, fried egg,
flat mushroom, beans and a grilled tomato

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I can only recommend a McDonald's Breakfast. Served until 1030 utterly brilliant IMO, maybe not to your taste though.
TP

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Tower Hill Diner is my all time favourite, and best value breakfast in central London. A bit out of your way though.

There is a McDonalds in Waterloo station downstairs by the Jubilee line ticket hall. Also on the main concourse is Bonapartes which does a full breakfast or something smaller (e.g. bacon/egg sandwich).

blackfive460

Double Six five minutes walk.
Leave Euston on the East side (left side with your back to the platforms), down the steps, turn left and it's further up on the opposite side of Eversholt Street.

blue87

Agree with Double Six used it many times when travelling to Euston.

Status
Not open for further replies.