• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BRILLIANT Link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

Some of us here likes Crazy Frog. That is just plain mean :cry:

That is not a nice site. I like crazy frog 8)

Tom B

Established Member
I only actually found out what this "Crazy Frog" thing was the other day...

evil_hippo

Gareth Hale said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean, come one...

you can't really like crazy frog, can you?

I suppose it's no less sane than liking pacers.

Dave A

Like Crazy Frog? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm killiing him slowly just like he deserve :mrgreen:

Oh and btw: New album out now :o :o :o :o :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :| :|

T

Tom

Gareth - I seriously don't see how you like a frog with an added p***s and also all it can do is 'bing'.

jd

Gareth, apart from the fact that the frog is incredibly crappy anyway, the company who initally created "it" as a ringtone, wallpaper etc for mobiles ripped thousands of losers people who went to download the tone/pics by adding them to a subscription list with little warning, then sending them loads of texts, each costing the recipent something like £1. So there's a very good reason to dislke it IMO. Esp as now they've gone on to release an album.

(Could you imagine that guys? 12 tracks of bleep blipblip biiing bleep?)

T

Tom

Jamster are currently in a libel situation with lots of their users following £3 a week for their mobile service. Yet, they still release more ringtones to make more enter their service, and make an illegal profit!

Gareth Hale

evil_hippo said:
Gareth Hale said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean, come one...

Actually, I do like Crazy Frog

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
evil_hippo said:
Gareth Hale said:

I mean, come one...

Actually, I do like Crazy Frog

You really are unique Gareth, you really are........

Gareth Hale

jdan said:
Gareth, apart from the fact that the frog is incredibly crappy anyway, the company who initally created "it" as a ringtone, wallpaper etc for mobiles ripped thousands of losers people who went to download the tone/pics by adding them to a subscription list with little warning, then sending them loads of texts, each costing the recipent something like £1. So there's a very good reason to dislke it IMO. Esp as now they've gone on to release an album.

I can imagen it, I am getting it for my b'day of my brothers 8) Im already excited for it

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
jdan said:

I can imagen it, I am getting it for my b'day of my brothers 8) Im already excited for it

Christ, if I got that I would almost immediately return the bloody thing!

Coxster

Established Member
If it's what Gareth likes, he's entitled to without people putting him down.

Lesjordans

well its a new method of torture!, instead of that chinese water torture make them listen to that! it'd drive anyone nuts! its polluted our tellys!

T

Tom

lesjordans is right. It started out as the 'Insanity test', Jamster rip it, and make loads of useless money!

Lesjordans

yeah exactly, i mean its fine being an Insanity test that few hear about, but as soon as jamster got their wee mitts on it they polluted our telly with that, and all this nessie the dragon rubbish too! i mean nessie isnt even a dragon! if that isnt bad enough, they rip off songs too, and if that wasnt absolutely terrible enough, you get more than 1 jamster advert after the other, like first its the crazy frog, then some akon-lonely thing, then the crazy frog again! its like its torturing you for having a TV, you pay TV licences to watch that crap, personally if i was PM, id have it banned

T

Tom

Now, not to put anyone out of order, I enjoy listening to the frog-free Axel F version (on the Crazy Frog single) which I bought from iTunes. :)

jd

If you like it Gareth, go and download it illegally. The b******s who made the crazy frog don't deserve your money anyway, and it'd give them a taste of their own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.