• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bristol Train Managers GWR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmay

Hi,

I've recently just been offered a role in Bristol Temple Meads as a Train Manager for GWR. Don't suppose there are any others on here who know what the basic salary is during the 6 month training and post training? Somehow I forgot to ask during interview (don't ask me how!)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Liam00086

Hi,

I've recently just been offered a role in Bristol Temple Meads as a Train Manager for GWR. Don't suppose there are any others on here who know what the basic salary is during the 6 month training and post training? Somehow I forgot to ask during interview (don't ask me how!)
It should be in your contract

Rmay

I don't have my contract yet, I'm waiting on all the paperwork to come through post medical which is in two weeks

Rmay

I don't have my contract yet, I'm waiting on all the paperwork to come through post medical which is in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.