• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Britains Got Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony263

Established Member
I wanted only boys aloud to win. Shame a lot in my local area are going to be upset especially after putting up all those posters and flyers telling use to vote for them

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NIMBUS

Can't believe that the stupid British public voted for a filthy pooch that'll be dead in five years and has no career longevity over the many other good variety acts that made it through this year.

I used to be a cynic about BGT but the quality of the acts this year has been astounding. Who needs a Royal Variety Performance for Betty - the BGT final was better than that could ever be.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
OMG a dog won Britain's Got Talent? Here's the amount of damns I give:

Ya see that? Absolutely none!

MattRobinson

I'm personally quite pleased that a dog act won Britains got talent, tbh. It may die in a few years (probably more than 5 away), but it was really good. Kudos to the owner is all I can say- that's who won not the dog. She will hopefully go on to train many more dogs and good luck to her.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

YorkshireBear

Established Member
I am glad the dog won, a lot of the other acts will go on to make the money and the fame regardless, i doubt her and the dog can so glad she got the win tonight.

jon0844

Veteran Member
Five years sounds like longer than most winners on a Simon Cowell show last!

phil8715

Says it all when a dog wins BGT. I've not seen it and have no intentions of seeing it.

My beef is if the BBC, ITV, C4, C5 stop producing crap like BGT, strictly, X Factor and The Voice, they could pool all their money together and buy the tv rights to the Premier league football off Sky and put it where football really belongs and that's on terrestrial tv.

Must admit I do like the Apprentice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2Dogbox

At least it wasn't some boyband! Think I'll enter my cats next year, they do a rather good repertoire of Lady Gaga songs.

jon0844

Veteran Member
i would rather watch paint dry.

Write to Endemol. Maybe they'll come up with a show where you watch different paints drying and get to vote on what colours to keep.

The judging panel could include Banksy and the Dulux dog.

VTPreston_Tez

I've met Craig from The Mend and he's a really nice guy, his relatives teach at/attend my drama school.
Now I need to meet other BGT Prestonian Graham Blackledge...

Status
Not open for further replies.