• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

British Rail Research Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesG

I am trying to obtain copies of British Rail Research reports (from the 1980s) and have come across the AGRRI website http://www.agrri.org.uk/BR_Research.htm. The email address for the person to contact to request these reports (Colin Chaplin, [email protected]) no longer works.

Does anyone know of a correct email address or phone number, or an alternative organisation that should have access to these reports?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wyvern

Established Member
Yes I tried the site yesterday. The site itself has closed because "the role of AGRRI is being reviewed.

I dont know what's happening to the pages about the research papers.(The papers themselves are in the NRM I believe)

The home page of the website gives the address of the Chairman
[email protected]

Have you tried him?

I'd like to see as many as possible of the papers published on line in an archive much as the Japanese ones are.

PS: The reports go back to 1964.

Status
Not open for further replies.