• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Broken journey with monthly pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

perniente

Curious on a couple of things regarding my monthly pass from Kelvedon to Stratford.

1. There is no warm waiting room at stratford. Am i entitled to travel on a non Kelvedon service to Chelmsford or Witham and wait there in the warm?

2. Could I use the pass to travel from Kelvedon to Chelmsford at the weekend and exit there?

3. (ok 3 things) Could I travel to Stratford from Witham instead of Kelvedon on a day of my choosing?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Curious on a couple of things regarding my monthly pass from Kelvedon to Stratford.

1. There is no warm waiting room at stratford. Am i entitled to travel on a non Kelvedon service to Chelmsford or Witham and wait there in the warm?

2. Could I use the pass to travel from Kelvedon to Chelmsford at the weekend and exit there?

3. (ok 3 things) Could I travel to Stratford from Witham instead of Kelvedon on a day of my choosing?

Thanks

Yes, yes and yes!

A seson ticket is valid for unlimited journeys* over any part of a permitted route between origin and destination shown on the ticket. All of the above is perfectly acceptable.

* Exceptions are early-bird seasons, but that isn't the case here.

perniente

Thanks! After an unrelated incident earlier this week I have now become paranoid about my use of public transport.

maniacmartin

Established Member
Fares Advisor
The reference to allowing travel between intermediate stations is printed on the back of most season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.