• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Brussels metro mileages

Status
Not open for further replies.

crehld

Established Member
After a work trip to Brussels I need to find some distances for the metro there. Can anyone point me in the direction of a website or other source which contains this information?

Or otherwise does anyone know the distances between the following stations:

Comte de Flandre - Schuman
Comte de Flandre - Maelbeek
Maelbeek to Gare Central

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I don't have the gen but have also been after it since January 2013!

I was recommended to use Google Maps and a measuring tool to get the distances, but still not done it :oops:

crehld

Established Member
I don't have the gen but have also been after it since January 2013!

I was recommended to use Google Maps and a measuring tool to get the distances, but still not done it :oops:

Yes I saw the previous thread you started. I would have asked there but it was closed... might have to resort to Google Maps if no one else knows!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Had a go with the Google Maps measurement tool. Considering you can't see the rail alignments it's a bit of a blunt instrument, but it does the job.

dutchflyer

Established Member
Maybe, perhaps, peut-etre (and then use the Flemish names=Graaf van Vlaanderen!) someone knowledgeable about this is on the Belgian clone-forum of this: www.hgbtf.net (means het groot belgisch treinen forum= the big BE ...
or try urbanrail.net (all metro's of this world)

Status
Not open for further replies.