• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BTB Liveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Do any trains still have their BTB liveries EXCEPT the Class 165? I know the 165 still has it as it passed us a few times on the London meet two days ago. LU's C-Stock and '96ts have both had their liveries removed. The DLR unit is still in the livery however does no longer have any wording on it.

That leaves the following to be accounted for (I think):-

Class 313
Class 315?
GNER HST (wording)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
Coxster said:
Do any trains still have their BTB liveries EXCEPT the Class 165? I know the 165 still has it as it passed us a few times on the London meet two days ago. LU's C-Stock and '96ts have both had their liveries removed. The DLR unit is still in the livery however does no longer have any wording on it.

That leaves the following to be accounted for (I think):-

Class 313
Class 315?
GNER HST (wording)
the cl313 is long gone
i went on it back in 4th January

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
how about the NSE 87? Ive seen the 319 latetly but I believe its only in TL and has a 'London 2012' logo on the front

Jordy

Established Member
I believe the 87 had the wording changed to Host City didnt it? Or was that something they were going to do?

Jordy

Sprinter

319422 has long gone, it's now in TL silver, but still same wording on the roof line above the cab.

The 315, haven't seen it on the GE lines lately (either its been re-liveried into ONE or is always not at Stratford when I am)!

O L Leigh

Established Member
Hi Gang!!

I have seen the BTB Cl315 around, but can't recall seeing it recently. I think it was one of the FGE refurbed units, which means that it's not been painted into 'one' colours yet. However, I'm guessing that the BTB graphics were all on vinyls which may have been removed since and the unit could be running around in all-over dark blue.

Anyone know which unit it was?

one TN

Status
Not open for further replies.