• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bubble car manager caught with lady of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
I have just been informed that up and coming Fleet Manager, Steve Trower, has been arrested by police after being found in the company of one of Parkstone's well known ladys' of the night.
Mr Trower, pictured here,
swt-manager-restaurant.jpg
was spotted in the clutches of Charlotte the Harlott, in the red light zone district of Parkestone earlier tonight by an eagle eyed patrol car.
Yet to deny the incident, or explain his actions, Mr Trower issued a brief statement to the media, in which he said "I've got 5 cocks, 2 of them rotate, do you like it :?: You like it 8-)
Dorset police were unavailable for comment.
In other news, Dorset police are rumored to of given up chasing the Range Rider, who was clocked doing excessive through a Bournemouth suburb in January. Yet to officially answer the charges, the Range Rider has issued a statement saying "The Range Rider was once again spreading truth and justice to the wild plains of the west, upon his trusted stead, Thunder."

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
ok ok i admit it, i pulled a girl round the back of a church in Parkstone!!!

TheSlash

Established Member
Thats her. She can often be seen Running Free with the Phantom of the Opera at 2 Minutes to Midnight ;)

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Aha I thought so. Once when I offered her Sanctuary from the law, she told me all about her Wasted Years witnessing the Evil That Men Do, where there was No Prayer For the Dying.

When a few days had passed I told her to Run to the Hills to avoid capture.

AlexS

Established Member
Were you feeling down depressed and lonely?

And don't forget, it's not the end, she will return, and she'll possess your body and make your manhood burn.

You truly are, children of the damned.

TheSlash

Established Member
She once told me about The Clansman who was abit of a Prowler with a Fear Of The Dark. He came from a Strange World in Transylvania, his moto was Remember Tomorrow, his religious symbol was The Sign of the Cross and he felt he suffered from De Ja Vu ;)

16CSVT2700

Established Member
She also once told me she was running from The Assassin in search of the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son so she could fulfill The Prophecy to become a Powerslave to Alexander the Great, but got Caught Somewhere in Time trying to get Back in the Village.

TheSlash

Established Member
Did she tell you about The Wickerman? Haunted by the Ghost of the Navigator, from the Brave New World came his Wrathchild.
Enter the Blood Brothers, who opposed The Mercenary, sworn enemy of The Trooper, they fought in a Dream Of Mirrors until, The Number Of The Beast revealed, someone shouted Hallowed By Thy Name ;)

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Ah but did she tell you about The Trooper who was Afraid to Shoot Strangers?
Citing that he'd rather be an Innocent Exile than part of the Killers led by Genghis Khan, he became a Drifter and tried to start Another Life by going on a Quest for Fire with a group known as the Aces High.

TheSlash

Established Member
In her Wildest Dreams she asked, Can I Play With Madness :?: I said you must find out by doing the Dance Of Death as performed at Paschendale by the Lord Of The Flies. Afterwards he declared No More Lies from the Journeyman
Using The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, who used Sun And Steel as his guide, i can tell you The Tailgunner blows Holy Smoke to Public Enema Number 1 as Fates Warning. You must Run Silent Run Deep before they get they're Hooks In You to Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter in Mother Russia.

Established Member
Anyway, I hope Mr Trower is very happy since pulling the girl around the back of the church in Parkstone, I’m sure she’s a lovely lass.

I was very happy, Shes an extremly Lovely Lass, just got to keep it quiet at school as she doesnt want people knowing.

Jordy

Established Member
Congratulations on the most bizarre read since I read about the box jellyfish having 64 anuses, and how early birds had four wings. And did you hear about the wobbly hedgehog syndrome?

Anyway, I hope Mr Trower is very happy since pulling the girl around the back of the church in Parkstone, I’m sure she’s a lovely lass and can make good Yorkshire puddings. We can only wish him the best of British and hopes she’ll enjoy his five cocks even if two of them do rotate.

ROFL!?! :shock: :lol:

Jordy

T

Tom

I know what school you go to Stephen, I have spies there! :lol:

I can reveal it to all if you wish! :lol:

Tom B

Established Member
Well two can't cause that much trouble, surely?!

Beaker

Established Member
2 people can spread anything like wild fire.

So stephen how much did she charge ?

Runs for cover .................
no offence - light hearted joke

Nathan

Well two can't cause that much trouble, surely?!

I could make it three ;) But that would be harsh, just don't go pulling down that little alley that use to join our roads. We live near enough as it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.