• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bunch of random questions (NXEC seat reservations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

me123

Established Member
Probably stupid, but...

1) Is it advisable to get a seat reservation on the first NXEC service to Aberdeen? I'm travelling from Edinburgh to Leuchars and would like a seat for the hour long journey...

2) Can you get a seat reservation at any station (I'm planning on using GLC to get my tickets, can they give me a NX reservation form a remote origin station?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

1D53

Established Member
Which one? If its the 0710 ex LDS then I wouldnt bother, its not normally that full.

me123

Established Member
^Yup, that one. Thanks. :) No point faffing about, then.

1D53

Established Member
When I did it right through last time it was 50% max full leaving EDB and only about 40 people actually all the way to Aberdeen.

According to the crews I had when I went up Monday Mornings and Friday Afternoon the other way tend to be the busiest with people going to and from home back onto rigs but its still hardly massive loadings.

me123

Established Member
Well, Wednesday up doesn't look like a massively busy time of day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.