• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bus Simulator 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arriva Fan

Hi All,

I would like to buy Bus Simulator 2018, and would like to ask some experienced simulators for their advice on computer specs required for these games.

My current laptop is a Samsung Series 3 Notebook. Would I need something a little more powerful to run Bus Sim? And if so, what would you guys recommend? What do you use when you are simulating?

Thanks all.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bnm

Established Member
Here are the Bus Simulator 18 system requirements (minimum)
  • CPU: Intel Core i3 with 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 with 3.2 GHz
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 6 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 (1GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R7 360 (2GB VRAM) or higher
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 6500 MB
Bus Simulator 18 Recommended Requirements
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 (4rd gen.) with 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8370 with 4 GHz or equivalent
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB VRAM) or higher
https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/bus-simulator-18/17759

I'm using a home built PC that easily exceeds the recommended requirements. Even if your laptop matches the minimum CPU and RAM specs above I doubt your integrated graphics will come close to being suitable.

Last edited:

Arriva Fan

Here are the Bus Simulator 18 system requirements (minimum)
  • CPU: Intel Core i3 with 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 with 3.2 GHz
  • RAM: 6 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 (1GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R7 360 (2GB VRAM) or higher
Bus Simulator 18 Recommended Requirements
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 (4rd gen.) with 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8370 with 4 GHz or equivalent
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB VRAM) or higher
https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/bus-simulator-18/17759

I'm using a home built PC that easily exceeds the recommended requirements. Even if your laptop matches the minimum CPU and RAM specs above I doubt your integrated graphics will come close to being suitable.

Thank you, I'll check these against my Laptops Specs.

Is anyone using a Samsung Series 3 to run a Simulator Game? How does it perform?

Could anyone recommend a good pc for simulator gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.