• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE 2 Hungarian tram route Szigetujfalu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

skydo

go to http://mamutsegg.extra.hu/news.php

click on the second link on the right of the page (letoltesek)

after that page loads, click below palyk on Szigetújfalu

on the new page, click on the blue arrow under Letoltes.

the file is very large (45mb)

I was not able to get the download started using Google translate. I had to use the Hungarian language pages.

I hope this gets your download started

Skydo

E.G.E.Bakker

go to http://mamutsegg.extra.hu/news.php

click on the second link on the right of the page (letoltesek)

after that page loads, click below palyk on Szigetújfalu

on the new page, click on the blue arrow under Letoltes.

the file is very large (45mb)

I was not able to get the download started using Google translate. I had to use the Hungarian language pages.

I hope this gets your download started

Skydo

Hello Skydo
I had been in touch with the designer of the wrote Attilla Horvath ( although I had to use the Hungarian translator ), he was most helpful and advised that he would upload the route and put it on this webpage. So this morning nz time I loaded it down, one of the best routes I have seen. Great peace of work.

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.
Have tried the BVE Club Hungary website, some good downloads on that.

Cheers,

Ed Bakker

skydo

Where did you find Attilla Horvath?

I have been to BVE Klub
http://www.bveklub.hu/?show=hirek-angol.php.

They have some fantastic routes and trains.

BVE and OpenBVE have become my way of traveling all over the world.

Also, over the past few months of my enjoying BVE, I found that it is always helpful to provide a link any time you are asking a question or making a comment on a route or train. If someone discovers your post, it makes it easier on them to find. And, it helps the person trying to help you.

I learned this the hard way. I asked a question about a route, just using the name in the "route" folder, and not from the download. I did not get an answer in a month's time. I tried to find the route in question on my own computer, but I couldn't find it. Imagine someone else trying to find it on the internet. I removed the post, but I still do not know the route in question.

Skydo

E.G.E.Bakker

Where did you find Attilla Horvath?

I have been to BVE Klub
http://www.bveklub.hu/?show=hirek-angol.php.

They have some fantastic routes and trains.

BVE and OpenBVE have become my way of traveling all over the world.

Also, over the past few months of my enjoying BVE, I found that it is always helpful to provide a link any time you are asking a question or making a comment on a route or train. If someone discovers your post, it makes it easier on them to find. And, it helps the person trying to help you.

I learned this the hard way. I asked a question about a route, just using the name in the "route" folder, and not from the download. I did not get an answer in a month's time. I tried to find the route in question on my own computer, but I couldn't find it. Imagine someone else trying to find it on the internet. I removed the post, but I still do not know the route in question.

Skydo

Good morning from NZ Skydo

I found his name by just playing around with links on his website. I am quite adventurous when it comes to foreign languages. I speak Dutch, French and German and understand Swedish, but Japanese and Hungarian, well there comes the struggle. But even with Japanese website, I dont give up, I try links and I try links and in the end I end up with some fantastic routes.
Become a friend of mine and we might be able to help each other in relation to particular routes we like to have. I would like that.

You recall the tramroute we talked about. The tram used for the route, when you press the enter bar, gives you a tune and commentary in Hungarian, I personally prefer a bell. So I managed to modify that. Good fun.
Have a pleasant Wednesday, it is 10.27am here. Winter, but sunny.

Cheers
Ed Bakker

Status
Not open for further replies.