• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bve depot launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

andythompson

Hello everyone,

Well i have thought twice before posting this here, but thought i may as well get this across as many boards as possible. BVE4TRAINZ has now launched a depot service, this is not a VTOC, And this is still in a trail mode. simply go to my site, and fill out the form on the top right tab, and you have a very good choice of available trains to which you can change header codes,liveries ETc, and then submit your form. Within a maximum of 7 days you should receive upto 3 E-mails all of which are from my email. the first one will be letting you know we have received and started work on your train, the second give a description of your train and letting you know its the next in line to be made, and then the final E-mail will be confirming your train is ready from the depot. in all three E-mails you're given a link to the depots site, to which you have to confirm your driver number ( this is chosen on the form you filled out, and is sent to you in the second email)

From there you are given route diagrams which you can run and then, if you wish, you can send your log files in a log.txt form in the appropriate section on the forum, and then you're given 45 minutes and 1 point per logged .txt file you submit. After 5 you can request your train to be booked in for a service and you will be given another form to which you can select new add ons. ( things like 3D suspension arms, new seat upgrades, new door commands, the list goes on) Not only that but after a set amount of runs ( this is set at 20 at the moment) you can request a train transfer from the depot supervisor, which will then allow you to choose a new train. At the moment the Depot has only got EMU and DMU drivers with a top permitted speed of 110MPH. But you can request ( if all your submitted forms reach an average of over 90%+) to go for a High Speed unit. these will be a choice of 3 at the moment. The new bodied HST, the new Bodied 91 and the new bodied CL390.

I didn't think this would take off, but we're only on day three and have had over 30 requests filled out already! So if you wish to give this a go please go to www.bve4trainz.co.uk and go from their!

Ben
BVE4TRAINZ

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Paul.S

are you still allowing people to join? im interested. im assuming this is for the NWM route? or any route?

Status
Not open for further replies.