• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

Hi all, Ive got BVE4. And If I try to load any single route up it just says please wait then crashes. Ive tried Maybank, B'HAM X-CITY and the Nothern line. Just nothing, Ive re-installed it, still nothing, Is there any way to fix this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

It says something like

BVE Had to close this program due to an error, sorry for any inconvienance caused.

Plus ive got latest version of BVE

Specs for PC are in sig.
--- edited ---
Seem to have fixed the problem now. I guess BVE doesnt like to be running on anything other than the C drive....

LondonBVE

Gareth Hale said:
It says something like

BVE Had to close this program due to an error, sorry for any inconvienance caused.

Specs for PC are in sig.
--- edited ---
Seem to have fixed the problem now. I guess BVE doesnt like to be running on anything other than the C drive....

Yah you are right (FACT). And you also can get this error when the train is only suitable for BVE 2 while you run it in BVE 4. Eg. You put Rich 1996 TS in the one of the Northern Line BVE 4 route it will had this error : BVE has to close due to an error, sorry for any inconvienance caused.

dennis63uk

Gareth Hale said:
It says something like

Specs for PC are in sig.
--- edited ---

I'm running BVE 4.2 on my D drive ok here. Got 3 hard drives in PC here

Gareth Hale

dennis63uk said:
I'm running BVE 4.2 on my D drive ok here. Got 3 hard drives in PC here

I ran BVE since 1999 on another hard drive other than the C one. Just recently it hasnt liked it on this PC... Ever since I upgraded at Christmas actually. As if you look further back, you see a topic by me been frustrated because it kept crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.