• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

Established Member
Hi

BVE has been working fine with me recently, but i'm now getting this error (BVE4 only, BVE2 still works)

bve_prob.jpg

Anyone got any ideas how to solve?

Jordy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
What route/train are you using? Or is it upon loading? Have you recently installed a new add-ons?

LondonBVE

Jordy sometimes this happens to me. It happens only to me at this situation:

1. When developing forgotten to put stop command

2. BVE TS unable to run due to large amount of computer "energy" used.

3. Load the routes till half way then suddenly change of route may sometimes result in this.

P.S Additional infomation to Situation 2. This thing happen example running Window Media Player, and lots of software and applications that used are lots of computer "energy".

This are all my experience in getting this error. But who knows he may have a totally different situation.

Regards,

LondonBVE

Jordy

Established Member
Like I said above, its before I select a route, and it still doesnt work if I have no other software running, but thanks anyway

Jordy

devon_metro

Established Member
London BVE means computer RAM, WMP normally helps with the sounds. And i don't think this has anything to do with it.Trr reinstalling BVE4

Coxster

Established Member
Have you changed your graphics card, sound card etc recently?

Jordy

Established Member
I've updated my graphics drivers, but its not affected anything else

Jordy

Status
Not open for further replies.