• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bve Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fincra5

Established Member
they have a Bve Multiplayer that u can download at bve station.com

If you read

"With BVEStation Multiplayer Live you have the ability to interact with fellow members of BVEStation in operating one of the largest subway systems in the world, in BVE! In collaboration with the New York City Transit Authority Routes for BVE, operators will be connected to the Teamspeak server, while they operate the BVE routes, taking orders from the Train Dispatchers who are also connected to the teamspeak server. All is done through radio tranmission (voice) through the Teamspeak server, giving players unparalleled realism in playing BVE and simulating a actual radio transmission between dispatchers and train operators. You have to try this out yourself to experience the full fun of BVEStation Mutliplayer Live!"

You are talking to someone using your microphone (online) but you are not connecting to them in any other way. You recieve an duty from the dispatcher on TeamSpeak.

Its not multiplayer in the way i think you were hoping it was :roll:

Unless you mean this: http://www.bvestation.com/xfiles/ But i haven't got it so i can't help, sorry.

Last edited:

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I've yet to see a bve virtual toc work so if that does I'll be pretty impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.