• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE-TS Network officially closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Hi All,

With effect on 23 July 2006. BVE TS-Network is offically closed. BVE TS-Network is 1 Year 9 Months old. The reason for being closed is due to:

1. FTP problem

2. I broke the UK Copyright laws. (Thanks Tom Cairns for reminding me and letting me learn this painful lesson).

BVE TS-Network started out at 23 October 2003 as LULBVE.

In Mid May 2005 LULBVE changes it name to BVE-Rail.

Still in December 2005 BVE-Rail changes it name to BVE Network.

In July 12 2006 BVE TS-Network changes it name to BVE-TS Network.

BVE TS-Network is totally erased from the server system, still work on my fictional route and Aldwych Branch will continued.

Now let just sit down and wait for my new website.:love5:

:blob8:Note (to the words in the bracket):

Tom Cairns I not trying to blame you by using that sentence hope you understand. I am just giving a thank you for letting me know about the law.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Oh LUBVE? I remember that. How many illegal downloads did you have on there again?

LondonBVE

Erm it is not illegal download or some of illegal stuff. It is illegal logos of Rail UK and etc... Sorry cannot blame me i do not know.

Aldwych Branch project cancelled and forever be gone off in my computer memory.

All things related to BVE TS-Network will be gone.

LondonBVE

Well first, it is not accurate. Second as mention before somewhere I have not been to Aldwych Station even the branch and even London itself. So I do not have any intesion of continue this project until a miracle happen 1 day.

dvn1357 said:
Why, that was a complete waste :roll:

Personally I don't think my Aldwych Branch is good. :)

You can maybe try updating the route yourself.

Meanwhile I will be foucusing on my own country route which is Singapore which may take years as I need lots of objects to be made. Now the route I only have in my computer made by me is my Fictional Route.

Status
Not open for further replies.