• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE TS website back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

I don't know is it working for all of your but i for me Mackoy website is back. It is not my cache, as before mackoy website was down no words is wrriten below on the main page.

This is what he put on the main page

A translation:

It is not completed....... In addition the _ which is done | HBAR | 0 contracts being cut off, service had stopped. The money was paid some time ago. Mackoy ;) ´_`) 2006/06/24

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LabRatAndy

LondonBVE said:
I don't know is it working for all of your but i for me Mackoy website is back. It is not my cache, as before mackoy website was down no words is wrriten below on the main page.

This is what he put on the main page

A translation:

It is not completed....... In addition the _ which is done | HBAR | 0 contracts being cut off, service had stopped. The money was paid some time ago. Mackoy ;) ´_`) 2006/06/24

Sounds like he has had problems with his ISP. but is good to hear his site is back online

Status
Not open for further replies.