• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE Will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Chaz said:
I had something similar. 75Mhz Windows 95 Pentium 1 with 56k Dial Up!! Dial Up was a luxury back then!! ;)

Yeah I used to have one of those, an Olivetti, and it was black/grey. I remember it cost an absolute packet aswell:sign1:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I had a Intel 486DX2 - it boasted a whole 50Mhz, 8mb of ram and a 1.49Gb HDD running windows 95. It also had a later added on creative 4x cdrom drive. - It was one beastly dinosaur but I loved it - shame it blew up :(

Guinness

Established Member
Chris said:
Yeah I used to have one of those, an Olivetti, and it was black/grey. I remember it cost an absolute packet aswell:sign1:

I had a Packard Bell. I'll try and find a picture of it! ;)

devon_metro

Established Member
I HAVE a packard Bell :lol:

£999 got me

366Mhz
64Mb RAM
6BG
Not Much else
A rubbish OS aka Windows 98

Simming

I like dell

This inspiron laptops perfect for what I need, and I would certainly buy dell again.

Simming said:
I like dell

This inspiron laptops perfect for what I need, and I would certainly buy dell again.

...Until your battery overheats and your laptop decides to go up in flames ;)

Story here http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=32550

dell%20banger2.jpg

Gareth Hale

My Toshiba battery does not overheat at all, get the proper brand, TOSHIBA, dell use intel and they overheat and they suck!

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
My Toshiba battery does not overheat at all, get the proper brand, TOSHIBA, dell use intel and they overheat and they suck!

As Far as I can tell Dell actually use Sony Batteries rather than Intel. It's the Batteries that overheat not the CPU Chip. Silly Gareth......

Status
Not open for further replies.