• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE2 Barrow in Furness to Carlisle route

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.G.E.Bakker

Hi everyone
As the Zandreb website, which contained this route is off the net, is there
anyone one who can let me have a copy of the route, objects and sounds?
Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ed Bakker

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

eezypeazy

Unfortunately, my copy isn't working...

The search goes on, I'm afraid...

Regards

eezypeazy

Hi Ed

I've checked my BVE2 archives and my copy says that it runs to Millom and uses the class 156 as the default train. Is this the one you're after?

PM me if it does

Aaron

eezypeazy

Hi all,

I have been in touch with Derek Kaye, and he has kindly given permission for me to host this route at BVE Pages.

Although Derek sent me his original files, the installer has been lost; so, I will need to spend some time to make a new installer.

I anticipate that this will be done during the next four weeks or so, so please be patient with me!

Regards

eezypeazy

Derek Kaye

I have just come across this thread.

Firstly, sorry for not continuing work on the project - unfortunately, real life must take priority.

As an interim measure, until there is a fully working installer available at EezyPeazy's site, I have uploaded the source code to my site.

This is provided *As Is*. Only try and install it if you know what you are doing, as there is no support with this version.

All I ask is that you respect the read-me file which is located in the Object folder.

It is nice that my work is still appreciated :)

E.G.E.Bakker

I have just come across this thread.

Firstly, sorry for not continuing work on the project - unfortunately, real life must take priority.

As an interim measure, until there is a fully working installer available at EezyPeazy's site, I have uploaded the source code to my site.

This is provided *As Is*. Only try and install it if you know what you are doing, as there is no support with this version.

All I ask is that you respect the read-me file which is located in the Object folder.

It is nice that my work is still appreciated :)
Good day Derek

Thanks to Eezypeazy I got this route now up and running and am enjoying it indeed. And offcourse your work is fully appreciated. I lost the original route due to a computer crash.

Best wishes

Ed Bakker

tonyderidem

Hi everyone
As the Zandreb website, which contained this route is off the net, is there
anyone one who can let me have a copy of the route, objects and sounds?
Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ed Bakker

its back.check out bve pages by eazypeazy.

eezypeazy

I thought I'd add this announcement to this thread:

November's edition of BVE Scene has been published. As usual, it contains the latest updates from BVE Pages.

It gives me great pleasure to be able to re-publish Derek Kaye's Barrow - Carlisle pt 2 route, which runs up the Cumbrian coast from Barrow as far as Sellafield. This route was last updated in December 2005.

I'm also pleased to announce that Tom Beevers' objects are finding a new home within our Object Library. First to be re-issued are the Newbury houses and Cantley flats.

New objects this month are a very fine three-arched brick overbridge (which can also be used as a viaduct) and a milk churn.

The second issue of The Art of Object Building concludes guillyman's article on using the cylinder command by explaining how to successfully apply textures to them.

And there's also first news of a brand new route that's in production.

Pop over to BVE Scene to read all the details.

Regards

eezypeazy

Status
Not open for further replies.