• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE4 HST (warning big images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wumpty

I have almost finished the cab, just awaiting the addition of sounds now.

hst4.jpg

hst4_n.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
WOW :shock: ! Looks great, cant wait for this to be released! Well done to everyone envolved.

Jim

Established Member
HELLFIRE :lol:

EDIT: Isn't the TPWS to the extreme left of the cab?

Guinness

Established Member
Excellent Cab Shot by Steve :)

Are we going to expect 170 Standard or a whole list of new features?

Coxster

Established Member
Superb work Steve! I heard there may be a dead power car version?

Jordy

Established Member
Woah that looks amazing! I can't wait for the realease! :shock: :shock: :D :D

Jordy

T

Tom

Now you've seen the pictures, this is the one thing I will allow beastly to be said about (most people know the joke). ;)

andrewmay

Great stuff there. Can't wait for this. All we need now is a sound set of the same superb quality and we'll have another BVE gem from Steve. Well done and keep it up.

Cheers,
Andrew

Chris

That looks excellent well done, cant wait til its released. Will now be able to burn up Edinburgh to Aberdeen GNER style!

The Snap

Established Member
Great work Steve! I hope it will be as good as previous projects,as I'm sure it will! :D

T

Tom

Dennis - don't worry, it's (at the moment at least) an MTU engine. ;)

Julian G

Established Member
excellent work it is!

i can't wait to see the reaction of joe holmes ;)

Muppet

Chris said:
That looks excellent well done, cant wait til its released. Will now be able to burn up Edinburgh to Aberdeen GNER style!

i heard it was taken in a FGW Power Car

Coxster

Established Member
Rhys said:
Chris said:

They're not that different though (well, I'm not sure how much/if the refurbished GNER HSTs have changed much, nor the MTW ones First are operating).

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I have to agree, that truly does look amazing :shock: :shock: :D

I can't wait for the release!

ChristopherJ

Rhys said:

Yes, indeed it was!

If you look underneath the speedo, you will notice the Automatic Train Protection (ATP) buttons, only First Great Western's HSTs have ATP installed, which is used between London and Bristol.

Steve, that HST looks fantastic sir, I see you did indeed make good use of my HST cab photo! (I think it's mine! or parts of it anyway, tubechallenger informed me that something useful had been created with it!) another fine model to the ever expanding BVE4 Train Collection! :D

T

Tom

you may notice the left gauge (can't remember the name) between the lighting block, is in fact from your photo. :)

ChristopherJ

tubechallenger said:
you may notice the left gauge (can't remember the name) between the lighting block, is in fact from your photo. :)

I thought it looked familiar! I’m glad to see it’s gone to good use by somebody who has much more talent in creating these great pieces of work than I have!

Glad I can be of some help.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
omfg HELLFIRE BABY! I cannot wait to be driving that beast, as soon as its released I will no doubt HAVE to get BVE4 on my laptop - haven't bothered as of yet believe it or not! that is going to be one beast of a drive (well if its a paxman anyway :lol: ) Do HSTfans get advance copies? :lol: jk!

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
darkavenger38 said:
I must admit i am seriously looking forwad to this release as i am too a big fan of hst's. well you have to be to work with them :D ;)

Regards
Tom

omg you work with them - now thats just making me jealous - you work with HST's and I work with big macs and fries - how rude! :x

darkavenger38

Well i only dispatch them but i have bin in a cab ride on one up to swindon and i have bin on a HST train driving simulator at reading. ahhh staff privlidges ;)

Regards
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.