• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE4 with a joystick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Hi,
I've recently installed BVE4 on my computer, after running an earlier version of BVE for a while now, and am having problems using my USB joystick. I had no problems using this on the earlier version, and I have changed the options on BVE4 to drive with a joystick, but nothing seems to happen when I move the joystick. I have tried restarting & nothing happens. The joystick Still works with the earlier BVE version.
Any ideas how to correct this?
Thanks very much!

Moved to BVE Development & Support - COX

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Muppet

Mojo said:
Hi,
I've recently installed BVE4 on my computer, after running an earlier version of BVE for a while now, and am having problems using my USB joystick. I had no problems using this on the earlier version, and I have changed the options on BVE4 to drive with a joystick, but nothing seems to happen when I move the joystick. I have tried restarting & nothing happens. The joystick Still works with the earlier BVE version.
Any ideas how to correct this?
Thanks very much!

Moved to BVE Development & Support - COX

how do u drive with with a joystick

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I'd assume pushing backwards and forwards simulates the power controller a guess rhys

Status
Not open for further replies.