• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

bvetrains.co.uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boeing-Pilot

Hi Guys.

Just wondered were bvetrains had got too? I need the Class 52 western from there if there was one, I think there was can't quite remember.

If anyone knows where I can get hold of it please let me know, cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

Boeing-Pilot said:
Hi Guys.

Just wondered were bvetrains had got too? I need the Class 52 western from there if there was one, I think there was can't quite remember.

If anyone knows where I can get hold of it please let me know, cheers

The site closed down a while back. Im not too sure where to get the trains from, but there is a number of BVE2 trains at http://www.tsc.railuk.org/downloads_bt_temp/ :cherry:

LondonBVE

Try and use the archieve i managed to download loads of train from the archieve including the Class 323 (Passenger View). Note : Using the archive may take longer time to load the page, so please wait. Thanks.

Coxster

Established Member
I have the Class 52 on my hard drive. What's your e-mail address Zane?

Boeing-Pilot

Coxster said:
I have the Class 52 on my hard drive. What's your e-mail address Zane?

I'm on your contact list on msn, when your next online I'll give you a shout - thanks Damon!

That web archive thing didnt work for me, it said the .exe file was not available unfortunatly.

Thanks Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.