• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

bvetrains.co.uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boeing-Pilot

Hi Guys.

Just wondered were bvetrains had got too? I need the Class 52 western from there if there was one, I think there was can't quite remember.

If anyone knows where I can get hold of it please let me know, cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

Boeing-Pilot said:
Hi Guys.

Just wondered were bvetrains had got too? I need the Class 52 western from there if there was one, I think there was can't quite remember.

If anyone knows where I can get hold of it please let me know, cheers

The site closed down a while back. Im not too sure where to get the trains from, but there is a number of BVE2 trains at http://www.tsc.railuk.org/downloads_bt_temp/ :cherry:

LondonBVE

Try and use the archieve i managed to download loads of train from the archieve including the Class 323 (Passenger View). Note : Using the archive may take longer time to load the page, so please wait. Thanks.

Coxster

Established Member
I have the Class 52 on my hard drive. What's your e-mail address Zane?

Boeing-Pilot

Coxster said:
I have the Class 52 on my hard drive. What's your e-mail address Zane?

I'm on your contact list on msn, when your next online I'll give you a shout - thanks Damon!

That web archive thing didnt work for me, it said the .exe file was not available unfortunatly.

Thanks Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.