• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BYO Dennis Lance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tramboy

God help us all! Transdev have suddenly decided to put their name on things they own! Fortunately the likelihood of that happening in Nottingham is small (NCT are still a municipal bus company, and NET are only part owned by them).

Mind you, what it looks like they are doing is something dead similar to what happened in Nottingham a while back. It took people 6 months to get used to the new network, but now people won't have the old one back

Regards

Dave

T

Tom

I very much like the new network, all buses routed via the Travel Interchange, which will be excellent for connections, currently only 'more' (looks like a bus, runs like a disaster) operates the route, but soon we'll have a combined frequency of every 5 minutes with more and Transdev Yellow Buses, more run every 10 minutes, and from what I've heard the new service will run every 10 mins. So I presume it will switch between 4a and 4b, but we'll always need a 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.