• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

C2c dmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

will220498

Hi there, had a Dmi with C2c a couple of weeks ago and was just wondering if anyone else had heard back yet? Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gs1

No, but I'm not expecting good news as I performed badly and there were alot of candidates being interviewed. Which role was your dmi for?

will220498

No, but I'm not expecting good news as I performed badly and there were alot of candidates being interviewed. Which role was your dmi for?
Sorry to hear it didn't go as planned. I applied for the Train driver and said I'd be interested in full time.

Omar

Hello everyone, was the interview conducted in East Ham depot?

I got email during February, saying they should be interviewing me at end of the month but haven’t heard back since.

will220498

Hello everyone, was the interview conducted in East Ham depot?

I got email during February, saying they should be interviewing me at end of the month but haven’t heard back since.
My interview was in their offices near Liverpool Street. I'd definitely send them an email if you still haven't heard back.

Omar

My interview was in their offices near Liverpool Street. I'd definitely send them an email if you still haven't heard back.
I have twice, no response. I am guessing they probably have chosen their candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.