• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

c2c & one bash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
0500 turns, a sudden buzzing in my room, it must be my alarm...

Got the 0636 from TRO - Bath (158747) then a nice HST from Bath on the 0712 to Paddington, only to find out later in the day, that Ascot got that from blinking Reading. Anyway, after me & dad did the Bakerloo behind him to Waterloo, then the W&C to bank as well as the District to Tower Hill, it was time to meet up with Ascot & Class 313, it turns out we are the only people going for the day!

After the 1020 from Fenchurch St to Pitsea & back to Grays, Ascot starts feeling hungar, checks his money compartment & finds out he left his tenner at home, so on the 1142 from Barking - Shoey, a lot of fun & games go on, our good friend was getting a little annoyed to say the least...

After getting a 357/2 back to Southend East, we then endured 15 mins there pratting around with fasticket, before getting 357032 back to Central, were we plod over to Victoria, with a bit of "taste testing" en-route (good old Southend Farmers Market...)

So, on to a 321 (after Ascot & Class 313 get concerened about it being a 315) we go to Wickford & bash Iceland, before heading of to Southminster & back to Shenfield. After a 360 bash to Stratford, we taake the Central line to Mile End, the H&C to Liverpool St then the Met to Euston Sq (where Ascot & 313 got off) me & dad bashed it to Wembley, then another set to Baker St, before the Bakerloo to Paddington

1805 (not ours) Pad - Pnz = canxed = bUses from PLY off of the 1905, which Jim & dennis bash, with a very bad driver, slipping all the way down Savernake & out of Pewsey. Soon Westbury comes then TRO on 158855 to end the day

Cheers to Ascot for orginising the fab day

Jim

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
Anyone wanna see us pratting around at the fast ticket place?

Ah anyway such a great day nows my story

wake up after finding ascots pendo was cenceld... so i carried on getting ready. I was chowing down my weatabix minni's when i look at the clock. "shiza! im late" so i run to the station to get the 0753 from St albans abbey to Watford where i got thhe 0816 (Dealyed to 0820) to harrow and weald. Where i knew i had to change on to a 313 (or a 508 as it was today). After following yellows i finally reach Euston :D

After thinking long and hard i decided to take the northern line to embankment then change for the district line for tower hill (Fenchurch st) It takes me 5 mins to find Ascot but i finally found him. We waited about 5 mins then jim and dennis came. We called coxster to find out he wernt coming, we also try compact disks (Aka memorex) but no answer. So we head of for the 10:18 to Pitsea

We get to Pitsea, and i start to smell the sea but couldnt see it :P but we took a few shots of our 357. We then spot a level crossing so we decided to bash it, it was ok ish. We then hop back on to our train and head back to grays.

Where at grays and Ascot gets confused in where we are and thinks we are it pitsea still... We then try and find our platform for our train to upminster. We finally get to platform 3.

Right we are now on the train to shoeburyness from upminster when ascot finds out he has no money :o so we tease him with food jokes :D We arrive at our destination but didnt stay long as Ascot wanted to bash his first 357/2. We get off at southend east to buy my ticket so i can get through southend central.

We take a very intresting walk through the market of southend, we stop off at every free sample we could find. Heres some of what we tried.... Crackers and souce's, goats cheese, bread (Yes ascot wanted to try bread)

We then take our train to Wickford in where we raided icelands :D We then head back for our train to Southminster. We had alot of fun at southminster in just mucking around, we took advantge of the dust on the 321 and wrote stuff on the widows :D

Me and ascot have left jim n co and now at euston to find pendo's in service!? whilst i cought my 1817 from esuton to harrow (Witch was a 313 and very VERY crowded) Ascot is chilling down in pendo. He then passes me as im near willesden.

I then caught the 1906 silverlink county service to watford calling at watford only, i then waited for the 1930 to St albans.

Very good day! Thanks goes to :-

Ascot (For organising) and making it a great laugh
Jim and Dennis for making a great laugh

Ascot

Established Member
Yes i found my tenner later that evening.

The bid for free sarnies didn't go quite that well though and i'll find out the matter behind that later.

That machine DID print something out and chuck it back in.

And yes my Pendo stopped at Harrow and Watford. Only one in the front coach until the guard announced that the front coach is empty. Then all the football fans got on.

A very good day though learning a new franchise and next time i'll strap that money to me.

class 313

Established Member
hehe :P

Btw i forgot to mention on the 321 to wickford from southminster, jim farted.... BUT when the next stop came everyone from are carrige left :P

cupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupatea

Jim

Established Member

Btw i forgot to mention on the 321 to wickford from southminster, jim farted.... BUT when the next stop came everyone from are carrige left :P

cupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupateacupatea

Better out than in:pottytra:

Julian G

Established Member
Is the railway as close to it as the car park was at Gerrards Cross? ;)

Yep this close {73205+73208 ED}
P1030915.jpg

Bighat

Errr.....too much information thank you!

Dennis

Established Member
We were all completely delerious from extreme hunger by 4-o-clock thanks to a no-show of a pre-planned supply of refreshments. The effects of this combined with Jim's contrubtions to the atmosphere certainly made for an inresting meet.

Coxster

Established Member
We were all completely delerious from extreme hunger by 4-o-clock thanks to a no-show of a pre-planned supply of refreshments. The effects of this combined with Jim's contrubtions to the atmosphere certainly made for an inresting meet.
Couldn't you just have eaten Jim?

class 313

Established Member
Hehe, i think what we got from icelands was enough :)

my single redbull...

Right heres what i had to eat and drink....

1 Bowl of Weetabix minnis (Choco)
1 Coke with lime
3 Free samples of sausage, cheese, crackers.
2 Tuna & Sweetcorn sandwich's
1 Red bull can
1 Packet of prawn cocktail crisps

Thats what i had all day :D

Ascot

Established Member
I filed a complaint in the Sarnie shop and the chef was located at a family member. And also the assistant chef was located at Mill Green.

Well you had more than me to eat <-<

Status
Not open for further replies.