• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

C2C Part time drivers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimfrst

There are no PNB’s booked in the part time jobs as they are all less than 6 hrs.
Most of them have at least 20 min in the diagrams between a arrival and departure time away from the train.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lcdcm123

I’m taking it that people are starting to hear back now so whoever hasn’t hasn’t been successful?

Rme6

I received the email on 27th December but it went into spam folder, I usually never check spam folder but luckily this time I did check on 3rd of January. Assessment tomorrow.

Itchy_Butt

Nothing here either. I’ve passed all my opc assessments so I’m wondering if maybe they’re contacting people who need to do assessments first to determine how many people to invite to interviews...?

It’s probably just wishful thinking on my part but then again I’ve got no idea how recruitment works in the railway

Rme6

Nothing here either. I’ve passed all my opc assessments so I’m wondering if maybe they’re contacting people who need to do assessments first to determine how many people to invite to interviews...?

It’s probably just wishful thinking on my part but then again I’ve got no idea how recruitment works in the railway
Had my 1st assignment yesterday waiting for the result, but I noticed a lot of people were from tfl, experienced people, so even if someone like me pass the assessments In my opinion it's them C2C will be interested in. Only 100 out of 1100 were shortlisted. Not holding my breath.

AQK

So if they only shortlisted 100 people, I take it that if we have not heard we not been successful.

Rme6

So if they only shortlisted 100 people, I take it that if we have not heard we not been successful.
That's what we were told yesterday. They want to finalise recruitment by end of January and get them in training beginning of march.

Aftv49

That's what we were told yesterday. They want to finalise recruitment by end of January and get them in training beginning of march.
I attended the same assessment as you and I was informed yesterday through email that I had passed stage 1. I have been invited to stage 2 but stage 2 will take place in mid February. Contrary to what we were told on the day of stage 1. Have you heard back from c2c?

Rme6

I attended the same assessment as you and I was informed yesterday through email that I had passed stage 1. I have been invited to stage 2 but stage 2 will take place in mid February. Contrary to what we were told on the day of stage 1. Have you heard back from c2c?
I failed group bourdon... Only one I thought I did well. Good luck mate. Hope you get the job.

Aftv49

Can anyone provide advice as to how I can prepare for the MMI.
PS. I don’t work in the railway industry.

Jaytrains

Yeahh i passed all my assessments with another toc i just need to do tge dmi

Northernboy

Hi guys, I’m in a similar boat having passed all my assessments with another TOC but haven’t heard anything back from C2C even after emailing them...
Could it be that they are waiting until they are at DMI stage before contacting us or is this wishful thinking?

Jaytrains

Hi guys, I’m in a similar boat having passed all my assessments with another TOC but haven’t heard anything back from C2C even after emailing them...
Could it be that they are waiting until they are at DMI stage before contacting us or is this wishful thinking?

i have been thinking the same for weeks now, or maybe they dont want to recruit anyone that’s done the assessments with another toc but let’s wait and see because their course starts in march

Applied but didn’t hear anything until just now(also completed assessments recently), found in junk folder invite to interview for next week also!

DA1

Applied but didn’t hear anything until just now(also completed assessments recently), found in junk folder invite to interview for next week also!

When was the email sent and what email address? I haven’t heard anything back so I’ve ruled it out.

good luck for next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.