• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

C2C Revenue protection officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_09

Hi I’m new to the forum.
I’ve been invited to an assessment with C2C for the role revenue protection I was just wondering if anyone knew what the salary is and what the hours were like
Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

falcon

When you go to your assessment there should be someone there who you could ask. I hope that helps.

CertifiedMonk

I believe it's around 22k , it's unusual hours. I've never experienced revenue protection on peak commuter hours. Weekends , mornings early afternoons and late evenings is most common.

Alex_09

I believe it's around 22k , it's unusual hours. I've never experienced revenue protection on peak commuter hours. Weekends , mornings early afternoons and late evenings is most common.
Hi I had the assessment yesterday passed it all and had the interview I was told the salary was £24000 a year so not sure I will take it if I’m offered I’m on more at my current job in a ticket office

Cheggers

When you go to your assessment there should be someone there who you could ask. I hope that helps.
So falcon, you were right, there was someone who could answer his salary question.
What a sarcastic and useless reply.
How was this a sarcastic and useless reply? Falcon was just trying to help and in the end he was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.