• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

C2C shortlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maccas

The last time C2C were recruiting trainee depot drivers i thought i had been unsuccessful, but a few weeks after the closing date i had a letter saying that due to the number of applicants they were unable to put me through but i had made the shortlist for the next recruitment in the future. It must be nearly a year ago now, did anyone else get a similar letter and hear anything since

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

spurs4life

The only thing with this job is that you will be in the depot a long time before being a main line driver 5-7 years at the minute.

Maccas

i'm not sure that there is another way in at C2C. I'm hoping that once or if i get in as a trainee depot driver that i'll be more likely to get in as a train driver at other TOCs. Is that likely or do TOCs not like to poach each others staff

spurs4life

The only problem is you are tied to c2c for 2 years before you can go anywhere else because you have to give them six months notice to leave

Maccas

Blimey 6 months, i'm on 3 months notice in my current job and i thought that was bad. Thanks for the info. Do you know if that is the case at Greater Anglia as well

Status
Not open for further replies.