• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

c2c trainee driver (part time) & Shunter driver jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mresh91

As competitive as these roles are, a simple 'Dear John' e-mail after last year's failed DMI would've been nice from c2c - simply zero contact thereafter :(. I know plenty of East Ham Depot Drivers and they love the job, so good luck to all those applying!

jimfrst

Unfortunately the c2c HR are very poor at replying to applicants. They must delete all your details if you don’t pass. As no one hears from them.

Sammy2019

I applied in August 2019 for a shunter driver role, passed all the assessments and never heard back. Had the dmi in September 2020 and never heard back. Presumably anyone that didn’t hear back was unsuccessful.

ive been offered another role now but would have been nice to have got some feedback. Good luck to all those that apply.

TJ123

As much as it would be nice to get feedback, don't C2C specify that if you don't hear from them after a certain time from the closing date then you've been unsuccessful.

Sammy2019

As much as it would be nice to get feedback, don't C2C specify that if you don't hear from them after a certain time from the closing date then you've been unsuccessful.
Yes but when you’ve been interviewed I feel they should let you know the result.

mresh91

From application stage, yes.. that's understandable - they deal with such a large volume of applications. But after the advanced stages of say stage 2 assessments/DMI, a simple automated generic 'Dear John' e-mail isn't too much to ask for is it? I mean, even McDonalds don't leave you hanging like that... and believe me, I would know! :)

Fahim

Just got this email a few hours ago:

Due to the number of applications received for this recruitment campaign there is a delay in the sift and providing feedback on whether candidates have been successful or unsuccessful to move onto the next stage.

We hope to provide a response within the next 10 days. As advised due to the number of applications we will not be in a position to provide individual feedback or to answer any questions.

Gs1

Has anyone made it to the DMI? I was wondering what kind of questions are asked in the DMI?

Status
Not open for further replies.