• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cab Photo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom

Does any one have a photo of the Midland Metro divers cab? If anyone does I would be grateful to have it.

TYIA

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Mushroom said:
Does any one have a photo of the Midland Metro divers cab? If anyone does I would be grateful to have it.

TYIA

What's a Midland Metro? If it's the one in your display pic, I have some cab shots of a 321 from Doncaster, can't remember if it was a Metro, or a Silverlink though...

tramboy

Midland Metro = One line Light Rail system running from Birmingham Snow Hill-Wolverhampton St Georges. Not the most successful system, as it used an old railway alignment far from passenger traffic, and unreliable trams (Firema Transporti T69).

The cabs of "trams" really are fairly simple...combined Traction/Brake Controller, Speedometer (metric), Door Controls, Radio Systems, PIS Controller, isolation switches, indicators, bell controls, and others!

Cheers

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.