• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cab View Driver - Ashley Greenup - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffy Cross

Hi all,

My wife and I have been doing a bit of a cleanup over the Easter weekend, I have found a lot of older PC simulator software.

I have two(2) sets of Ashley Greenup’s Cab View Driver sims. I have the Routes 1 to 7. I am not sure if anyone is interested in these? Unfortunate the postage from Australia to the UK is ridiculous these days.

I have also come across some 3.5” FDD with sims on them, these are from Ashley and SIAM. Some of these are still in a ziplock bag with folded paper instructions. I will have to borrow an external drive to check these out through DOSBox.

Happy Easter to all who celebrated this most important Christian weekend. My boycott of all things Cadbury will (it is hard to abstain) continue until they put the word “Easter” back on their chocolate eggs. Lindt though nice are not our favs.

Bye for now,

Stephen.
NB one of the sets if from a dear friend’s estate that was left to me.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Paul Higgs

Hello Stephen hope that you enjoyed a little down time over Easter! Have you still got those sims as I never got to try them?

Thanks
Paul

Taffy Cross

Hi Paul,

Yes I have two(2) complete sets. Postage from Oz to the UK maybe upto £30. I am not looking for anything for the actual sims, just do not want to be out of pocket. If you wish to pop in a little extra for a pint or two then I would not say no.

If you wish I can get to the Post Office on Monday and see what the damage would be.

Bye for now,

Stephen.

Paul Higgs

Hi Stephen,

Would you find out for me please as I'd love to have them. Would you keep them for me for threw weeks? I get paid then and I would insist on giving you a fair little bit extra would £30 on top of the postage be OK for a couple of rounds? Thanks, Paul

malc-c

I had one of their cab view drivers out of Kings X - many hours of fun. Just a shame that it wouldn't run on newer versions of windows...

bigfella

hi can anyone help im looking for a copy of cab view driver cv4.1 cd st panress to sheffied as my copy got lost when moving home and i enjoy playing it thanks in advance for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.