• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Caledonian Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Platt

Hi all,

This is my first post so I hope I am doing things correctly.

I had to visit Aberdeen yesterday for a hospital appointment and decided to travel back to the airport by train. On the far side of the station were several Caledonian Sleeper coaches and a loco which looked like a Class 67. As I didn't have my bins with me (and it was pouring down) I was unable to identify the stock.

Is anyone able to identify these for me (or point me in the right direction to find out?

Many thanks in advance.

Chris Platt
Orkney

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ld0595

Was it silver? I believe you may have seen 67012. Nowadays a 73 is becoming increasingly more common though.

Chris Platt

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it was silver. It would be nice if I could identify the coaches as well, if possible.

Kind regards,

Chris

TH172341

Hi Chris

Your best bet for that would be posting the information in the TOPS request thread we have on the forum

http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=86602&page=544

If you provide some approximate times and where you saw the set, then someone may be able to look it up for you on a system that railway employees have access to, which logs which train is used on a certain diagram on each day essentially.

Hope you that helps and welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.